Home

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Outfit of the Day || 每日穿搭 10

Late Autumn Layering || 晚秋層次感


It's gotten much cooler after pouring rain on Saturday night in Taipei, and thus, my layering starts again :D
繼前一篇層次感穿搭,加上從禮拜六晚上的傾盆大雨開始,台北終於變更冷了~又可以穿好多好多層了好開心


Making use of the different hem shapes and lengths of my tops, I'm able to add more definition to my outfit
From the longest to the shortest-- striped tank draping to both sides, dark green long sleeves hi-lo hemmed t-shirt, cropped linen jacket with 7 point sleeves
很喜歡利用每件衣服收尾形狀的不同來創造層次感
從長到短:兩邊垂墜的灰白橫條背心、加上前短後長的長袖T、最後是麻布短外套

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently bought myself a daily ring that I've been wearing even to shower and sleep and I'm absolutely loving the wavy square design-- elegant minimalist.
這是最近敗的銀戒指  打算每天每天都戴著它上班吃飯洗澡睡覺  真的很愛這款方形波浪的設計-- 低調時尚感


Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :)
希望大家喜歡這篇文章~
如果喜歡我的穿搭 可以到 lookbook.nu 看看喔
那個 "Hype" (讚) 就給它按下去吧 嘻嘻



No comments:

Post a Comment