Home

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Outfit of the Day || 每日穿搭 11

Mixing split-personality accessories || 配飾混搭

It's gotten warmer again over the past few days :)
Yesterday's outfit was clean and simple-- just an oversized olive green T-shirt on top of khaki skinny jeans.  It's as simple as that.
Because of how simple my outfit was, I've decided to add a mix of jewelries to spice it up.
天氣又回溫了

昨天穿搭走簡潔風,就一件橄欖綠寬鬆 T-shirt 配卡其緊身牛仔褲,就這麼簡單
簡單的服裝更可以配戴複雜多樣化的首飾 讓整體看起來更有個性

A couple of days ago, I painted my left hand nails mint tint and right hand nails nude purple.  The two colors are very similar in saturation and brightness, but are actually very different in style.  You could easily match accessories of different personalities to each nail color.
因為前幾天心血來潮,分別在左右手塗上薄荷綠和裸紫色指甲油
兩個顏色雖然彩度很接近,風格卻全然不同,因此能配的首飾也不同

On my left hand with the mint tint, I was wearing my black-silver swatch, studded leather bracelet, a steel bangle, a vintage statement ring, and a steel statement ring.
左手的薄荷綠是比較街頭rocker 風
搭配銀黑金屬手錶、卯釘皮帶、鋼手環、復古戒指、和鋼戒指

On my right hand with the nude purple, I was wearing just a thin minimalist silver ring
右手的裸色是走低調路線
僅僅配戴一只設計款銀戒指

...and.., my split-personality accessories are complete :) hope you liked the idea!
左右手人格分裂了~XD 希望大家喜歡~


No comments:

Post a Comment